Somebody help me

I am too tired, i cannot fight
Music is the only drug that makes me light
Working all day, it seems so long
That's the reason why i am writing this song
Help me it's so dark i cannot see
The face in the mirror it ain't me
Help me......Help me
Somebody help me....

When i was a child i was told
I got to be someone before i grow old
Got to be big there's no place for small
That's the reason i wanted it all
Help me there's so much desire
Burning me from inside like a fire
Help me.....Help me
Somebody help me ..

Wanted to be a superhero one day
Mimicked everyone that came along the way
Things my brain said i tend to refuse
That's the reason why i am so confuse
Help me i dunno where to go
When to rise and when to bow
Help me...help me
Somebody help me ...

Found good friends, me they adored
But that wasn't enough, i wanted more
It was too late by the time i realized
That's the reason why i lost the prize
Help me I'm left without a friend
No one's now ready to hold my hand
Help me .... help me
Help me i dont wanna grow up old alone
Someone please help me to change this tone.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just One Time

Lost in Transition

Uncomfortable Silence