Dusk or Dawn

Is it dawn or is it dusk?
Trying to determine what my heart ask,
Was falling in a trance when heard the Husk.
With a heart so rare it asked,
"What's bothering you, you look so tasked?"
Replying to my sorrow it said so fast
"So simple a question bother's you?
You'll find the answer in every face you view.
If the face has a smile,it is dawn.
Man full of action just out of gown.
If the face is bleak,dusk it speaks,
A face that reminds you of lost streak."
With that advice,the Husk disappear
Leaving everything behind, clean and clear.
I got the point till then I had abjure,
Understood the things of which I was not sure.
Dark was the past or will be the future,
Depends on whether you nourish the hope or let it rupture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just One Time

Lost in Transition

Uncomfortable Silence