Some Funny Ones

You are the girl i always wished to find,
With beauty, grace, dignity and no presence of mind.

--------------------------------------------------------------

You are beautiful and very kind,
But I know I am wrong for love is blind.

-------------------------------------------------------

A picture I always paint in my brain
Is of deep woods through which a stream drain
Into blue waters with greenish stain
With swimming swans, ducks and couple of crane
Oh my god! I have gone insane
Writing such beautiful messages for YOU in this beautiful season of rain.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Couldn't control it, couldn't bend
Ways of my heart I couldn't mend
Got to say it, no more I can pretend
'Like you' is the message I always wished to send
Not to you but to your friend.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure if a mistake i have commit
Apologies if i have cross my limit
My actions one last time do omit
But sometimes i too lie please accept it

-----------------------------------------

Last night i saw you in a dream
At Baskin Robbins you were eating ice cream
Brazilian chocolate with nuts and cream
Raisins and cherries shining under light beam
Its then i started to scream
Let me sleep, get the hell out of my dream.

----------------------------------------------

No matter what place I always be,
There's a face that I always see.
Its the same old thing it always says to me,
Get lost I am very busy.

------------------------------------------------------------

Silky baal, milky gaal,
Madhoshi chaal kare kamaal.
Dekh kar tujhe dil pooche sawaal,
Kyun hai tu itni maal?
Tere bin yeh dil behaal,
But that guy is the wall.
Maana ki he is little tall,
But I am also not that small.
So kis baat ka hai itna jhaal?
Pickup my phone whenever I call
And pyaar mein let us fall.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just One Time

Lost in Transition

Uncomfortable Silence