From the Heart

Whenever I see your face
Filled with beauty, tinted with grace
Gives me peace, gives life pace
Gives me a motive to be an ace
I wish you were near my place
Close to each other tied with lace
Together we can win any race
So be my world, be my space.

------------------------------------------------

All the flowers in a marigold tree,
Every missing brick that sets one free
Doesn't work for my heart as it use to be
The only thing now it asks from me
Is a glimpse of you and a word with thee
Your enchanting smile when you look at me
While walking infront, your turning back to see
An eternity of these, no care for fee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a week but it seems so long
Life away from you feels so wrong
Some days we didn;t get along
Because till then i didn't understand the meaning of the song
"Without missing you not a day went by
I didnt realize what i had until i said goodbye"

---------------------------------------------------------

Red rose with a drop of dew
Beautiful things i thought were few
Life was missing a sparkling hue
Until someone gave me her view
"Open your mind and look around you
Beautiful things always surround you
You just got to change your view
Everything will be inspiration's cue"

------------------------------------------------

Table, chair, empty glass of lime
Makes me think of words to rhyme
For someone beautiful told me one time
Inspiration needs no penny no dime
Change your outlook in any given clime
Noise will be sweeter than wind chime

------------------------------------------------------

Thinking is right, thinking is wrong
It makes you weak, it makes you strong
Sometimes it increases pain, makes a day long
Sometimes it makes you to write a beautiful song
Somehow find out the right things to think
Then life will be easy, you will get along

-----------------------------------------------------

The reasons i dont know so dont ask me why,
Why is it so hard for me to say you goodbye?
But then inquisitiveness is a leadership quality, so i'll give it a try
Its one of these that's making me think where the hell am I?
I think it's the way you speak, the way you say me hi,
Or may be its the expression on your face or is there something in your eye?
Is it your smile that makes me breathless, every moment that makes me die?
Or is it the stupid excuses you give, that's making me like a pie?
It may have somthing to do with the way you look in specs, or the way you tell a lie,
Or may be it's nothing in you but something in me that's making my heart cry.
See i have never been so confused in life, never asked why
So its got to be something somewhere that's making the ocean go dry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes my heart takes over my brain
All my emotions starts to drain
I do things that can be termed insane
Dunno if it makes me happy or brings me pain
But what is it that i need to attain?
To make her understand my feelings, her attention i can gain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

With the first look i knew you were the one,
Beautiful as rainbow and shining like the sun.
Life never felt so good, living was never so fun,
I stopped to walk and started to run,
I started trying cakes rather than bread and bun,
Left behind everything for i thought there was someone.
That was the point where i took the wrong turn,
Realized it on the day when i really got burnt.
But it was too late for the damage was done,
I didn't know what to do for the lesson's were yet to be learned.
Still trying to cope with things, trying to make things fun,
But somehow its not working out for me,
So can you please find me a place to run?

Comments

  1. i liked this one a lot...
    its got everything....all the emotions...
    maybe it could be broken up into shorter poems with different poems...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dude....actually these were seperate poems but while posting i clubbed them together under one title

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just One Time

Family