miss you or love you

While sleep continued to elude me, last night I decided to resolve one of the biggest mystries attributed to our dear friend, Mr. Love. The unresolvable question was: "Did I miss her more or did I love her more?". While attempting to solve this problem I came face to face with one of the various paradigms related to the application of mathematical operations on infinity, comparison of two unbounded variables. Even spending hours determining the reasons for the current condition of my heart, the problem remained hopelessly unsolvable. It was impossible for me to determine which feeling was more dominant and this fruitless exercise concluded with both the feelings a little intensified.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just One Time

Lost in Transition

Uncomfortable Silence